MONTEREY, POINT LOBO AND CHINA COVE


      So just a while ago, I had the opportunity to go to Monterey!! I'll be posting 1 or 2 more posts for Monterey because I have so many photos! 
       I absolutely love this place and even though its impossible to  express exactly how beautiful this small place is just by photos, I  did my best. These photos are from "Point Lobo" and "China Cove." I would highly recommend visiting those places if you are ever in Monterey. They are gorgeous sites.

      Take your time looking at each one and please click on the photos to enlarge them to get better results from the photo. Thanks so much, enjoy!! :)



























It's all about texture ya know...







There's a secret behind this photo... how I got the butterfly to hold so still :)











Sabrina helped me see this squirrel.











I could have stayed there all day long...





Doesn't somebody just want to push him off the edge??
haha jk, I would never do that.










 
Man, that water looks cold!




Isaiah found this little angel...











How long did it take you to see these little guys? 
haha, in person it's a lot harder to notice them.












I just can't get enough of them!






mommy and baby :D





Almost like a heart :)




Now, those colors just wanna make me jump in.



No comments:

Post a Comment