Day two in Nevada :D

(SPECIAL NOTE TO VIEWERS:  I WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR VIEWING MY BLOG AND MY POSTS,  FEEL FREE TO SHARE THE LINK TO THE BLOG OR A POST TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY! AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME TIPS OR IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, BE MY GUEST TO COMMENT BELOW! THANK YOU A LOT!!)

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES TO GET BETTER QUALITY AND BIGGER SIZE  :) THANKS


AND YES, THAT IS THE SUN :D









 CLOUDY BUT BLUE SKY!








 THINKING...







 B&W








 ON THE ROAD AGAIN...









 DIRTY WINDOWS BUT BEAUTIFUL SKY





 I GOT MYSELF SOME GOOD LOOKING MODELS FOR THESE NEXT PICS :P
(SIBLINGS ARE THE BEST!!!)




 
GOOFY ONE! (or should I say "natural one" or "everyday one" haha) 
Yep, he's the youngest of us all








 
 The one I look up to out of my brothers...literally haha
Oldest bro I've got...








 Creepy tree arms















 IN THESE NEXT ONES HE'S A LITTLE BIT MORE SERIOUS :P












 SPEECHLESS... 



















 YEP!! THAT'S MY SISTER. My OLDER sister. :) 
Great role model AND model :D










 He's so cute!








 photography goes to my older sister.... THANKS BRI!
I got some red at the end of my hair like last year and it hasn't gone away yet :/






 She also took this one! :D











 Just me, my VANS, and the mountains 








 You know, one of those cool dad photos... here is one of em!
MAJESTIC (Now that's the word for it) 
Its kinda sad but I cant lie and I have to admit it: My older sister had the idea AND she took this awesome photo. Credit goes to her.

















 cracked and dusty...








So, if you enjoyed these photos and want to see more, keep comming back and ill keep this blog up to date! Also you can check out these other blogs:

1- http://girlsgglobal.blogspot.com.uy/
2- http://richlinesrock.blogspot.com/

#1 is done by my older sister and some of her friends
#2 is done by my mom

I don't like to write a lot so if you like to read and are interested in anything like living in a different country, be sure to look them up! thank you again! 




3 comments:

  1. Hey, my bad...
    On the first photo that I posted I accidentally wrote "And yes, that it the sun" I meant to put "...That IS the sun"
    I apologize
    I'm not the best writer haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog format, it's beautiful and professional. (This is AnnaGrace)And your pictures are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!
    It really is a lot of fun once you start doing it as a hobby. :)

    ReplyDelete